I am about to visit my aunt... (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
This Leicester?



I have no idea whether or not it's safe to travel.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 👀
Well it is closed until 24th but after that we can go
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I guess it's fine if you take all the necessary measures. The lockdown cannot last forever; and that virus doesn't seem to go away. We have to find out how to live with it.
Well I know but still the UK was severely affected compared to Switzerland :gyuripout:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I trust you'll be careful. Has your aunt been affected? Is she okay?
Everybody is fine :)) we talked to them today!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Get as much info as you can about what is required/allowed for your travel.

Going to Leicester can wait on account of your health and the health of others. It is literally the only place in England that has had it's own separate/individual lockdown, which I believe is still currently a thing.

I advise checking with your own foreign office to see what they say about the travel. Because they might want you to self quarantine when you return to Switzerland. They'll also check with the UK government on what would be expected, should you travel.

Keep safe! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Get as much info as you can about what is required/allowed for your travel.

Going to Leicester can wait on account of your health and the health of others. It is literally the only place in England that has had it's own separate/individual lockdown, which I believe is still currently a thing.

I advise checking with your own foreign office to see what they say about the travel. Because they might want you to self quarantine when you return to Switzerland. They'll also check with the UK government on what would be expected, should you travel.

Keep safe! :)
Yeah I am aware that Leicester has a higher risk ... but that’s where my family lives 🙄 We aren’t sure that we’ll go there yet but I would love to :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Good!

Glad you're visiting your beloved England. ❤
I really want to travel there for a long time...
But we’ll see if we are going to or not 😮
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Thanks! Well appreciated :wimwim:
The article appears to suggest lockdown has ended (today). But strong social distancing is still in place. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The article appears to suggest lockdown has ended (today). But strong social distancing is still in place. :)
I have read it ;)) thanks for sharing it!
I will update you about if I go in few days hopefully
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I have read it ;)) thanks for sharing it!
I will update you about if I go in few days hopefully
If you do go, enjoy yourself (and stay safe).

Hopefully you can even enjoy England/Leicester regardless of what limits may be put in place.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread