Appreciation I am addicted to tea (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
We ran out of tea yesterday....
Meaning yesterday evening and today's morning I didn't have any tea.

My body didn't like that are rewarded me with a splitting god damn headache...
I think most likely my body is used to me drinking a shit ton of water (aka tea) and now that it doesn't have it.... EUGHHHHH

At least I have my tea now...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I drink so much tea I think I might die of over hydration
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lot of tea has caffeine, especially black tea, so similarly as coffee u can get bit addicted on it. It might be good to change up sometimes if ur only drinking black tea and have green or herbal once a while ^^

I don't drink tea daily myself, but almost daily :d I have lot of white tea now, but almost out of it too. Gotta think what i will buy next, maybe just green this time.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Lot of tea has caffeine, especially black tea, so similarly as coffee u can get bit addicted on it. It might be good to change up sometimes if ur only drinking black tea and have green or herbal once a while ^^

I don't drink tea daily myself, but almost daily :d I have lot of white tea now, but almost out of it too. Gotta think what i will buy next, maybe just green this time.
I know, but I am fine with being addicted to black tea! It's only a problem when I run out!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I know, but I am fine with being addicted to black tea! It's only a problem when I run out!
At least it's not sth basic like coffee or lame like energy drinks ^^
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Lmao I do not go that specific with my tea! If it be black I will most likely like it!
one day you need to buy some Taiwanese tea :sanapray: perfect
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
one day you need to buy some Taiwanese tea :sanapray: perfect
We have bought some tea from china btw! And we have loved it, but overall we tend to mix up our tea a lot. Drink too much of the same brand and you get bored of it!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
We have bought some tea from china btw! And we have loved it, but overall we tend to mix up our tea a lot. Drink too much of the same brand and you get bored of it!
i try to avoid food from china, but its good you liked it :D have you ever tried dessert teas?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread