- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,297
- Reactions Received
- 75,393
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 141,854
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
From afar o.o because the only one who really stays is the daytime tabby cat.
While, my uncle is away, myself and a few neighbors have been in charge of feeding his stray cats.
Normally, I encounter the one daytime tabby but I've also encountered the stray raccoon o.o @Day calls it my child now.
And few new faces have finally posed for the camera.
Meet this cutie
And this cutie!!
And I assume Day's new child who thinks its a cat too.
There was also a crime that I witnessed o.o
idk how to go about life anymore. I NEED TO KIDNAP THEM ALL
While, my uncle is away, myself and a few neighbors have been in charge of feeding his stray cats.
Normally, I encounter the one daytime tabby but I've also encountered the stray raccoon o.o @Day calls it my child now.
And few new faces have finally posed for the camera.
Meet this cutie
And I assume Day's new child who thinks its a cat too.
There was also a crime that I witnessed o.o
idk how to go about life anymore. I NEED TO KIDNAP THEM ALL
