Intro I AM BACK AND WILL STAY HERE, Hello Neverlands/Flover/VIP/BJ/BLINKS/EXO-L/MELODY (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
With all the new arrivals, I’m struggling to keep up with all the new introduction threads but it’s a good thing. And I want to read them all. Welcome back home :pepeheart:
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
With all the new arrivals, I’m struggling to keep up with all the new introduction threads but it’s a good thing. And I want to read them all. Welcome back home :pepeheart:
Maybe should have intro for debut and intro for comeback users lol

Thanks btw!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread