Yep it came out at the end of AugustIS THAT A NEW PROJECT OF HIS
Yep it came out at the end of AugustIS THAT A NEW PROJECT OF HIS
not the best song of the year but it was pretty goodI’ve heard a lot of good things about Tally
Hopefully I’ll like it
I am going to listen just after DemiYep it came out at the end of August![]()
I thought you’d have mixed feelings about it tbh
HmmGWSN Park In The Night Part 3
YesHmmis that the album with 19 candles?
Idk how you’d feel about blackbear’z styleHow come?![]()
Last time you recommended one of his album I liked!Idk how you’d feel about blackbear’z style![]()
City pop!don't think that's your style but i'm putting it out there anyway 🌟
yes ❤ i don't rlly know what you'd like so i just put what i've been enjoying lately hoping its to your taste tooCity pop!