I am bored (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Citrus :) a yuri anime 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
I still haven't watched lot of yuri (i avoided it a bit when i was teenager cause i was just into shonen ai :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:), but i did recently watch Bloom in to you :jenniesmug:

Is Citrus good? :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I still haven't watched lot of yuri (i avoided it a bit when i was teenager cause i was just into shonen ai :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:), but i did recently watch Bloom in to you :jenniesmug:

Is Citrus good? :sakUwu:
Yes I heard only good things about that. I’ve always liked yuri !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread