I am curious about your roots and background (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
okkk
so my family is originally german. they moved to russia when german workes were looked for in russia basically and they were promised a good land and life. They litereally were living more or less with just germans there ( my great grandma could'nt even really speak russian) and some other nationalities ( my mom for example went to school with a girl who is south korean). Before I was born my whole family of my grandmothers side deciced to move back to germany and star anew. We all live in one city actually and always see each other during christmas (we are over 30 people without the newborn children of my cousins).
oh I see :susPepe: That is really interesting!

I would love to know if I have some other roots, and maybe Irish or something like that :haylul::taesip:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh I see :susPepe: That is really interesting!

I would love to know if I have some other roots, and maybe Irish or something like that :haylul::taesip:
yeah it is hella intresting. My grandma has a ton of stories to share.

And yeah would like to know if there is something else mixed here with me.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
yeah it is hella intresting. My grandma has a ton of stories to share.

And yeah would like to know if there is something else mixed here with me.
you're lucky, we don't have many stories in my family :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you're lucky, we don't have many stories in my family :wimwim:
well I only get to know bad stuff that happened as in how all the germans were called bad names there even years after the wars
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
well I only get to know bad stuff that happened as in how all the germans were called bad names there even years after the wars
ooooooooh :gyuripout::gyuripout:people are mean sometimes
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my roots are pretty much only India. I'm fully Indian and proud :maheart:

I'm a first generation immigrant who lives in the UK (but I would consider myself second generation because I've mostly grown up in the UK). I guess I am more accustomed to english culture and habits but being in a foreign country makes me prouder of my culture, even if I can't always experience it.


Embrace your culture smh :pandacop:
yes but spencer reid :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'm African American with some Cherokee. I'm not sure where my ancestors are from because I don't want to pay for a test that's gonna tell me they're West African, which is not a specific country.

But that's all I know. I'd love to find out more.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm African American with some Cherokee. I'm not sure where my ancestors are from because I don't want to pay for a test that's gonna tell me they're West African, which is not a specific country.

But that's all I know. I'd love to find out more.
sounds a good mix to me :sj_weary:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
My dad immigrated to the US from Romania around 45 years ago, my mom is Norwegian and French-Canadian. My great-grandparents survived the Holocaust, although I never really knew them I still look up to them.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
My dad immigrated to the US from Romania around 45 years ago, my mom is Norwegian and French-Canadian. My great-grandparents survived the Holocaust, although I never really knew them I still look up to them.
wow :)) really I didn't expect that much of diversity :sakUwu: I wasn't sure this thread was a good idea at first:haylul:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
wow :)) really I didn't expect that much of diversity :sakUwu: I wasn't sure this thread was a good idea at first:haylul:
It’s so interesting to learn about people’s backgrounds!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread