I AM F***ING DONE! (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 April 2019
Messages
48
Reactions Received
260
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Kai is really adorable! He is hella rude on stage, but off stage... He is the cutest idol around... He is so damn adorable! I love him to bits!

20141
20142
20143
woozi can be sexy on stage sometimes
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
27 April 2019
Messages
48
Reactions Received
260
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Woozi can go from 0 to 100 REAL fast. He knows how to look sexy and he uses that knowledge whenever he pleases!
maru (can I call you that) you have good taste in idols and I love how you describe things uwu
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
maru (can I call you that) you have good taste in idols and I love how you describe things uwu
Your tastebuds seem to be in fine condition aswell! :pandalove::pandalove:

Who do you stan? (Besides Twice and Chaeyoung of course!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: heartu
Joined
27 April 2019
Messages
48
Reactions Received
260
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Your tastebuds seem to be in fine condition aswell! :pandalove::pandalove:

Who do you stan? (Besides Twice and Chaeyoung of course!)
a lot of peoples

monsta x
seventeen
exo
blackpink
red velvet
and many more
Also call me whatever you please! I don't mind!
great! i’ll call you maru then
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
a lot of peoples

monsta x
seventeen
exo
blackpink
red velvet
and many more

great! i’ll call you maru then
TASTE! It is really is rare to meet somebody with as fine taste as you!

EXO is my ult group, with Seventeen close behind! (But NEVER make me choose between Woozi and Kai... I will never choose and if you insist I will bite!)

And then then there are my babies NCT! I love them! They are my children, especially WayV!

With girlgroups my faves are Gfriend and Dreamcatcher and Mamamoo... BUT... IZ*ONE Chaeyeon is my queen and I would do anything for her!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Bara and heartu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread