I am getting tested on June 25th for a Learning Disability or Impairment (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Never been assessed before, so I don't know what to expect from it.
But from all my average to below average grades, my real struggle in my current course cert III and how I totally failed an entry exam in the air force. 68 wrong out of 70 questions.
Also my very low attention span, getting easily confused with anything written or said verbally. It all makes sense to me.
It pretty much looks like a big 'mess' to me to put it simply.
I feel like there is something that is wrong with me for sure, but I am not sure of how severe it is, or if it's something I should be worried about?

At least at the end of the day I'll get more help, which I sorely need tbh.

Wish me luck guys!

P.S. The job employment people I am with just happen to have a psychologist that can do the assessment. Lucky.
Because I didn't really want to go out of town to find one.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thanks @Ahsoka Yeah it's been bugging me my whole life tbh with you : x
I get that, it's good you might be able to find some answers finally. I had a neuropsych test which is similar over something had been bothering me too and it was a relief to find some answers at last
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I get that, it's good you might be able to find some answers finally. I had a neuropsych test which is similar over something had been bothering me too and it was a relief to find some answers at last
I hope as well to get some answers like yourself. :) I felt embarrassed to admit that I was a little 'slow' to my carer today tbh.
She said it was nothing to be embarrassed about, but I still felt terrible all the same.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wish you good luck and hopefully it will give you some clarity and will help
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
wish you good luck and hopefully it will give you some clarity and will help
It definitely will... Thanks for the support Jen <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread