I am going on a break from KPS (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
I need it
I go away from site
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
Yes I don't know about it
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
Look I'm sorry about everything
I just mental health but it is ok
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
I going miss everyone on KPS :izhug:
 

The_LastRomeo

๏ผฐ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ผญ๏ฝ™ ๏ผท๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Goodluck buddy :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: _Sammy_
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
You miss you too
And everyone too
Please don't forget about me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
Ty
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
Awww thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ™ I will come back strong
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
Ty I will
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
best of luck, you got this! :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: _Sammy_
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
๐’๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ
ty
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread