- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Afterall, it is just a simple 4-step process!
HE MINE! MY CAKE MY CHOICE!I wanna help plan the wedding!
What cake will i get?
I said i wanna plan the wedding :( i wanted to help you marry him :(HE MINE! MY CAKE MY CHOICE!
But.... I wanna marry him... But I don't want to have a big wedding...I said i wanna plan the wedding :( i wanted to help you marry him :(
![]()
Oh, Okie!~ What do you want?~But.... I wanna marry him... But I don't want to have a big wedding...
Oh, Okie!~ What do you want?~
File the paperwork, have a sauna with family, have dinner with family and then... retire to the bedroom!Oh, Okie!~ What do you want?~
Alright paper work should be filed when your ready, hope you enjoy sunna and dinner and keep the bedroom PG-13~File the paperwork, have a sauna with family, have dinner with family and then... retire to the bedroom!
You demand a lot of me!and keep the bedroom PG-13~
Fine PG- 14 better?You demand a lot of me!
Gurl me and him are gonna get up to all sorts of R-rated stuff!Fine PG- 14 better?
Fine but if imma be someones aunt i want it to be a boy.Gurl me and him are gonna get up to all sorts of R-rated stuff!
I mean that ain't up to me, but considering the fact I want a lot of kids... The chances are good! (although I do know a family who kept trying for boys and got 4 girls instead and gave up)Fine but if imma be someones aunt i want it to be a boy.
Try your best~I mean that ain't up to me, but considering the fact I want a lot of kids... The chances are good! (although I do know a family who kept trying for boys and got 4 girls instead and gave up)