Appreciation I am heartbroken yet hopeful (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For this little gem to make it.
He has a tumor on his face and was facing a life and death situation.
He's just had surgery and has to wait 1 to 2 weeks for the tumor to die down.
This is one of the most emotional things I've ever come across.
I will warn you now that you will also get emotional.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I actually watched this earlier today! It make me so sad and it even made me shed a tear. I’m happy that the puppy is getting treatment that he needs. He’s so cute and deserves to be happy. He has amazing owners too. 💙
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread