Not crying I am heartbroken I'm hurt too
_Sammy_ Joined 23 November 2023 Messages 3,352 Reactions Received 1,590 Location Woodsboro๐ช๐ป Website www.hoyolab.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,864 Fandom NCTzen,Army Gender Female Pronouns ๐๐ก๐/๐ก๐๐ซ 26 February 2024 #1 Not crying I am heartbroken I'm hurt too Reactions: noctis
_Sammy_ Joined 23 November 2023 Messages 3,352 Reactions Received 1,590 Location Woodsboro๐ช๐ป Website www.hoyolab.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,864 Fandom NCTzen,Army Gender Female Pronouns ๐๐ก๐/๐ก๐๐ซ 4 March 2024 #2 โบ๐ค๐ฅ
dark_tranquility YOแ แชIแชแ'T แทแดTแแฉY แฐแด, YOแ แทแดTแแฉYแดแช YOแแSแดแชแด . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom ๐น๐๐โ๐ Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 4 March 2024 #3 Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon! ^o^ Reactions: _Sammy_
_Sammy_ Joined 23 November 2023 Messages 3,352 Reactions Received 1,590 Location Woodsboro๐ช๐ป Website www.hoyolab.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,864 Fandom NCTzen,Army Gender Female Pronouns ๐๐ก๐/๐ก๐๐ซ 4 March 2024 #4 Thanks Reactions: dark_tranquility