Appreciation I am in love.... again (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

If SouKor has Lee Dong Wook for fantasy genre, China has Xiao Zhan :sj_weary:
Everytime I see him or hear his voice, I am ever so grateful that he said fck being a graphic designer I am too pretty for this :lazypotato:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and Willow
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Ohhh he finneeeeee
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread