- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I know right! And the emotions he puts into it tooWow, he's got a unique voice. Not like the typical boyish/manly voice, yet captivates the audience with its surreality.🤩
his expressions tell it allI know right! And the emotions he puts into it too![]()
his best perf imoWow, he's got a unique voice. Not like the typical boyish/manly voice, yet captivates the audience with its surreality.🤩
He reminds me of Alec Benjamin - mature face, younger voicehis best perf imo
the big fish begonia theme big fish was also beautiful
speaking of younger voiceHe reminds me of Alec Benjamin - mature face, younger voice
Zhou Shen to every Anime voice actor: I'm about to end this man's/woman's entire careerspeaking of younger voice
name me a va who can make a grown man cartwheel across a room after one sentenceZhou Shen to every Anime voice actor: I'm about to end this man's/woman's entire career![]()
I swear I screamed out loud at that part! Sweet rice porridge!!!!!!name me a va who can make a grown man cartwheel across a room after one sentence
exactly
that was iconic of him ngl![]()
Him going "Chao ge~~" was pretty epic too lolname me a va who can make a grown man cartwheel across a room after one sentence
exactly
that was iconic of him ngl![]()
Big Fishhis best perf imo
the big fish begonia theme big fish was also beautiful
liu yu fans raising 3M rmb (2M in 5h) in a pk was impressive@mysteric Chuang this year has been pretty epic ngl.