Appreciation I am in love (Hi I am back!) (2 Viewers)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
liu yu fans raising 3M rmb (2M in 5h) in a pk was impressive
chuang/qcyn earns about as much as the ssk elections in snh in a good year from votes, and the winner last year sunrui had 1.7M USD to bring her to the top
liu yu has some dedicated dalaos man
Liu Yu is an amazing performer ngl but something about him just doesn't make me connect with him... I love Santa and Riki though! And ofc my baby Nine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Chinese singers are just somewhere else, man. that´s insane. they can always stretch their voices to such highs. I believe that might be due to hard, classical training?
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread