Appreciation I AM IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

so i found this group i was like omg there English is so well pronounced and that i found this and they play my hero academia and i went CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the mario and was "i love what there doing here" I'm in love i find all there music i'm am gonna get allllll the info on the. SOMEONE THESES BOYS NEED TO BE ON THE CHARTS I'M MEAN LIKE IT ONCE LIFE I HEAR A BAND SING ANIME AND GAMING AND ENGLISH SONGS SO WELL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread