I am leaving the Kpop community (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I will miss seeing you around but your health and well-being is always what matters most. Take care and I hope you leave with lots of good memories while not dwelling too much on the bad. ❤
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I will miss seeing you around but your health and well-being is always what matters most. Take care and I hope you leave with lots of good memories while not dwelling too much on the bad. ❤
Take care too and thank you for your kind words. I will miss you all. Kpop Source is a fun place to chat. ❤

:pepecry1::nekolove:
Love ya Hally. See you on the flip side.
Be well! <3
Love you too. You are so nice. Take care. ❤
 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I know we didn't talk with each other a ton but I always liked playing with you in the forum events! Good luck in your future & don't be a afraid to just pop on here and chat every now and again if you feel like it!
Thank you for everything. I had fun during my time here. Don’t change and keep all this positive energy. I will maybe come back if I feel ready to. Take care. ❤
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ll miss seeing you around Hally :pepecry1: but I completely understand how it can become stressful and you need to do what’s right for yourself. I wish you all the best.
:lovelycooky:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread