I am not feeling that good recently (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't know what is happening but I have almost no appetite and I am feeling like I want to cry but I don't know the reason :pepeslippy: :yolk:

yesterday many people were looking at me in a weird way and it made me a bit terrified (I was wearing a mask)

I am feeling just useless and sometimes I just want better to die than continuing this useless life :wimwim:

I wanted so badly a bubble tea for a very long time and I got disappointed because it wasn't that yummy ... even if it was my favourite one before!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
seriously I am suffering a lot physically right now ... I can't explain clearly what I am feeling but it is really painful
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
why are you worried people looking at you ? you don't have confidence ?
I have a really bad self confidence but that's not the problem :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It all started when I was at the dentist and she asked me to breathe with my nose :yolk:

My throat is hurting and I have problems to breathe correctly :wimwim:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
then what is it ?
I felt extremely bad because someone was using her mask in a totally wrong way and I feel anxious, imagine she was sick
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I felt extremely bad because someone was using her mask in a totally wrong way and I feel anxious, imagine she was sick
It’s probably stress and anxiety. Anxiety can cause stress and dull your senses so that might affect how the bubble tea tastes. Also if you have allergies or just a sore throat, thats probably affecting your mouth area lol
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It’s probably stress and anxiety. Anxiety can cause stress and dull your senses so that might affect how the bubble tea tastes. Also if you have allergies or just a sore throat, thats probably affecting your mouth area lol
I might be allergic to their mask. but I have drunk it when I got home :wimwim: :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
please stay calm and really don't do anything drastic
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hope you recover soon.
Being in pain is never fun.

I mostly get embarrassed easily around people Ik,

It's not cool when all know is the tomato red life.
Probably due to my extreme shyness.

I have no self confidence. Just self hatred.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I'm responding pretty late so I hope you're feeling better now.

And it sounds like you're having a panic attack of sorts because of the paranoia that the other person may have made you sick. Try to clear your mind and drink some water. My brother is like you and he gets super sick due to the paranoia that someone may have infected him with their germs all the time (he's a germaphobe of sorts). But if you were wearing your mask correctly and as long as you didn't have close contact with them, then the likelihood of them getting you sick is pretty low. If the symptoms persist though, go to a doctor. I really hope you're feeling better soon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I'm responding pretty late so I hope you're feeling better now.

And it sounds like you're having a panic attack of sorts because of the paranoia that the other person may have made you sick. Try to clear your mind and drink some water. My brother is like you and he gets super sick due to the paranoia that someone may have infected him with their germs all the time (he's a germaphobe of sorts). But if you were wearing your mask correctly and as long as you didn't have close contact with them, then the likelihood of them getting you sick is pretty low. If the symptoms persist though, go to a doctor. I really hope you're feeling better soon!
Thank you ♥♥♥♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread