- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So I was always sort of into EVERGLOW's songs.
But this past year has honestly convinced me.
I mean I discovered I like a lot of their B-sides
even if I don't necessarily LOVE all of their titles.
I still enjoy more of them.
Not to mention I really like Onda & Sihyeon.
They've proven to be a really cool and talented girl group.
I would consider La Di Da to be the top song of 2020.
Then I would also say that their b-sides from this year were some of the best.
I mean Please Please & Back Together?
AMAZING!

If you have any videos to help me get to know the girls better I'd really appreciate it!
But this past year has honestly convinced me.
I mean I discovered I like a lot of their B-sides
even if I don't necessarily LOVE all of their titles.
I still enjoy more of them.
Not to mention I really like Onda & Sihyeon.
They've proven to be a really cool and talented girl group.
I would consider La Di Da to be the top song of 2020.
Then I would also say that their b-sides from this year were some of the best.
I mean Please Please & Back Together?
AMAZING!
If you have any videos to help me get to know the girls better I'd really appreciate it!