- Joined
- 2 June 2022
- Messages
- 17,625
- Reactions Received
- 18,610
- Website
- haru-masamasa.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,256
- Fandom
- EXO-L/FOREVER
- Pronouns
- Zombie/Monster
both great!Double reference to Evanescence and Nirvana
Exactly! thank you!both great!
I like your username
it has an edge on it like 'paramore'
I was too sleepno no no no no
care to explain yourself my friend
you failed to inform selfie!!!
some people sleep walkI was too sleep![]()
Pls stop policing name changes on KS(I am not a staff/admin or mod) just a bystander. <sarcasm> but not rlly, this schtick[I think this a Yiddish word meaning "a gimmick, comic routine, style of performance, etc. associated with a particular person."] is getting old n not funny (to me anyways) anymore. I mean it's different from yr formulaic replies of interesting or nice but below tat in quality(IMO). Come up with a new different schtick maybe? Or not, this might be only(last?) time I comment on yr name changes schtick.no no no no no
care to explain yourself my friend
you failed to inform selfie!!!
Or link to the thread every time u comment on name changes so new users know what's going on.no no no no no
care to explain yourself my friend
you failed to inform selfie!!!
I forgot Nirvana had a song entitled "Lithium" probably from before they hit it big(?). Nice references.Double reference to Evanescence and Nirvana
with all due respect my friend if the OP has issue with me and "username change crusade" she can speak about it for herself...she doesn't need you to defend her on her behalf when she can do so by herself - If you have an issue with it go report me and the admins/mods can deal with mePls stop policing name changes on KS(I am not a staff/admin or mod) just a bystander. <sarcasm> but not rlly, this schtick[I think this a Yiddish word meaning "a gimmick, comic routine, style of performance, etc. associated with a particular person."] is getting old n not funny (to me anyways) anymore. I mean it's different from yr formulaic replies of interesting or nice but below tat in quality(IMO). Come up with a new different schtick maybe? Or not, this might be only(last?) time I comment on yr name changes schtick.
kpopsource.com
It's just tiring clicking on a user's name change announcement thread n then u constantly butting in to harsh their vibe, regular users are used to it but for new users reading yr posts I am not sure how it strikes them(don't u think u hv carried on this schtick for so long tat it's run its course? If u don't think so, I hv no words!)with all due respect my friend if the OP has issue with me and "username change crusade" she can speak about it for herself...she doesn't need you to defend her on her behalf when she can do so by herself - If you have an issue with it go report me and the admins/mods can deal with me
the OP and I are friendly with one another (I don't know if we are considered friends per se) but at the very least acquittances and she has literally informed me before about her previous username change...
![]()
I am now COLOURZ - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Stream Soty 😔 Btw Selfmate cannot get mad I let him know ahead of time!kpopsource.com
Yessome people sleep walk
others sleep talk
you sleep post????? lol
I will take that into account THIS time my friend
I have never "butted in" with regards to a new user...the only users who I call out are users who I am somewhat familiar with or I consider friendsIt's just tiring clicking on a user's name change announcement thread n then u constantly butting in to harsh their vibe, regular users are used to it but for new users reading yr posts I am not sure how it strikes them(don't u think u hv carried on this schtick for so long tat it's run its course? If u don't think so, I hv no words!)
ETA I also blame myself as I replied to u before I noted Lithium's name change(so u can add derailment of this thread to yr many sins by policing name changes LOL, tho I accept blame for my own commenting/replying to ur post first mianhae)
I was also gonna ask\Double reference to Evanescence and Nirvana
I used to change my usernames a little when I realized KS allowed it every X no. of days but I lost the will/inspo when i couldn't/dint feel right to come up with a new UN based on my latest bias(n hvnt stanned any new ggs since ard 2021 I think). I wasnt used to being called Sha here for short but hv slowly come ard to it somewhat. Not sure I would change my username here but u nvr know(and as act of defiance I wouldn't inform anyone or accept any scolding for self appointed name change police!)I have never "butted in" with regards to a new user...the only users who I call out are users who I am somewhat familiar with or I consider friends
again if you have issue with it just ignore my posts with regards to username changes - yes it is a gimmick but honestly I do not particularly like username changes because it requires me to constantly go back and check who is who - like you are LoveYooShaSha and if you change your username I would have to constantly double check (at least for the first weeks or so) to see who the hell you are lol
I have no issue with you derailing lol I have derailed so much more than you my friend
Its just for Ks!I was also gonna ask\
is this your handle for everywhere you post media
or just for KS?