- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
-
That's right, I am now taking commissions for drama or anime characters as long as they are from Chinese or Japanese media



The "no deadline deadline" is still in place, so that means I will only be able to finish your cards on my own time, not yours
I am still only taking official HD photos so no fanart please. Screenshots from the drama or anime might be considered if they are HD, otherwise I will not accept them. I reserve the right to refuse your pictures and ask you for different ones if I think they're unsuitable for a card. *think vertical not horizontal when selecting your pictures*
Please see my thread for some further rules and the form you need to use in order to request!
kpopsource.com
Examples of my work for reference
Here are some examples of pictures that would make good cards
Tagging some peeps I've seen in the anime or drama sections here
@Ozymandias @Reo @NASA @lexus @PrideInBaek @honeyfornomoney @RainbowDevil @mysteric @Dollchu
That's right, I am now taking commissions for drama or anime characters as long as they are from Chinese or Japanese media
The "no deadline deadline" is still in place, so that means I will only be able to finish your cards on my own time, not yours
I am still only taking official HD photos so no fanart please. Screenshots from the drama or anime might be considered if they are HD, otherwise I will not accept them. I reserve the right to refuse your pictures and ask you for different ones if I think they're unsuitable for a card. *think vertical not horizontal when selecting your pictures*
Please see my thread for some further rules and the form you need to use in order to request!
[UNOFFICIAL] Chinese and Japanese Trading Card Shop (>‿◠)✌ [OPEN FOR REQUESTS] - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Current Requests Rules 1. Since these requests are free of charge, there is NO time period or deadline that I can give you, they are just finished when I finish them. I will tag you! 2. Please limit your requests to only Chinese or Japanese groups/artists (idols from K-pop groups are not...
kpopsource.com
Examples of my work for reference
Here are some examples of pictures that would make good cards
Tagging some peeps I've seen in the anime or drama sections here
@Ozymandias @Reo @NASA @lexus @PrideInBaek @honeyfornomoney @RainbowDevil @mysteric @Dollchu