Appreciation I am on my knees 😭 (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

20201231_185527.jpg
20201231_185530.jpg
20201231_185517.jpg
20201231_185513.jpg
20201231_185510.jpg

Deserving of the title of Most Handsome Man in Asia Pacific and 7th Most Handsome Man in the World 2020 :sj_weary: Smart, can cook, talented singer and actor, humble, gorgeous, HAS DIMPLES fck and loved by an equally talented and handsome gremlin. Sir teach me your ways!
I hope he only gets to see and hear wonderful things in 2021 and leaves the pain of this year far behind him :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
He is so handsome! I love him with a bit longer hair, fair enough it gives him a bit more boyish look, but heck he is so handsome and he is so kind, it makes me heart ache. He deserves the best, he has worked so hard. I´m so happy he was able to overcome all the difficulties! No one deserves it like him! ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread