I am once again confused about my feelings (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Soooo I played The Last Of Us part 2 again for the second time and the ending never fails to get me confused about how i feel. This does contain spoilers so if you are going to or plan on playing this more than likely isnt for you lol

So when they showed a flashback between Ellie and Joel towards the end right after Ellie decides to not kill Abby and let her and Lev go, made me cryyyyyy....its sad seeing Joel after you played as him in the first game and seeing him get killed by Abby.....and when i saw Joel in that flashback it made me sad becaude i miss him😢 he didnt deserve to dieeee


anyways-

I love the game and overall thought it was great! I loved it.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and mysteric
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Love the game so much ♥♥
And lol just earlier I was listening to Ellie's song
i was listening to the soundtrack on spotify earlier XD i just love everything about the game. i think it was worth the long wait. the graphics and story is just beautiful and emotional omg
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Me toooo, so nice seeing someone who loves it like I do 🥰🥰
Same here!😍😍 I havent met anyone who loves game like i do so when you said you loved the game is surprised me! although when Joel died i said i wasn't gonna play again yet i did lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread