I am sad xD (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm a totally chocolate lover. If it's not chocolate, I can refuse a cookie/cake etc. But I'm allergic to some kind of dark chocolate and it's so sad! :( You know how terrible is too sneeze because of chocolate? :(

Do you have any allergy?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I'm a totally chocolate lover. If it's not chocolate, I can refuse a cookie/cake etc. But I'm allergic to some kind of dark chocolate and it's so sad! :( You know how terrible is too sneeze because of chocolate? :(

Do you have any allergy?
I have a medical allergy to Amoxicillin, i will get rashes & have high fever when i take it.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a medical allergy to Amoxicillin, i will get rashes & have high fever when i take it.
oh that's worst than sneezing xD
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
got seems aweful. So glad I have no allergies.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
same. i'm literally the only one in my family who is allergic to peanuts. and the rest of my fam are peanut lovers. rip my overtly-pleb-sensitive nose.
oof
it is a really bad allergy?
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't have a medically confirmed allergy but I'm pretty sure that I'm allergic to Aloe Vera lol, i can't drink it otherwise i will feel bad for days, i can't eat it for the same reason, and if i use products that have it then rip me and my body.
 
Joined
7 October 2018
Messages
146
Reactions Received
629
Location
my laptop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
oof
it is a really bad allergy?
yeah; i get rashes whenever i smell peanut. if i eat it, i get a severe cough, an inflamed throat and a mild swelling around my face, esp. my lips.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:c I’m sorry Cherri,and to the others who suffer from an allergic reaction. I don’t think I’m really allegeric to things. I do notice when I’m under high levels of stress my eyes get irritated and I sneeze multiple times and can’t smell. I also slightly itch myself. O,o It’s weird. Oh,but there is one thing I do notice I never eat anymore because I started swelling a bit. It’s cinnamon. I may check out anyway if it’s allergy
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Allergies really do suck. I used to be mildly allergic to milk, but it took 2 years of me being sick periodically to find out what the issue was. Thankfully it passed, and Im not allergic anymore. :chickill:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread