- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,813
- Reactions Received
- 47,965
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,930
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
So my uncle and I were staying at my grandmas for nearly 4 months and still are, we were staying because my grandma is disabled and cant walk and my aunt was going to come on Friday so that my uncle and I could leave but 2 days ago something happened to my uncles leg and he can barely walk, the leg was swelling so today he decided to try to use the bicycle to get to a hospital since there were not really any other ways to go. he left today at 1:00 and now its 4:40 in the evening
he didn't call me and didn't answer any of my calls to him, I am really scared that smth happened to him
my aunt cant be here till friday, I can manage by myself till then but I am scared that he got into an accident or smth 