Appreciation I AM SEEING IU IN LONDON!!!! (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

​

I've seen the majority of my favourite artists throughout the years..... I've seen Taeyeon, Red Velvet, Blackpink, Eminem and Blink 182. However, there was always one artist that I couldn't say that I've seen live, but that all changes in June, as I have tickets to see IU in London!!!! :queen:


I was already heading back home in June, as I have a few family birthdays. So, when IU announced her world tour and I saw that she was going to London in June, I knew then that it was now or never. Because, let's be honest, I knew that it would've been near on impossible to get tickets to one of her Asian concerts.

And I honestly can't believe that it's finally happening! :yolk: Because I never thought that I would be blessed with listening to IU's voice in the flesh and I had pretty much already accepted that as being fact.
But, here we are. A dream of mine about to be fulfilled, and the fact that I can soon say that I have seen all of my favourite artists!!!



IU MY QUEEN, NOT LONG NOW!!!!! :pandahappy: :pandalove:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

​

I've seen the majority of my favourite artists throughout the years..... I've seen Taeyeon, Red Velvet, Blackpink, Eminem and Blink 182. However, there was always one artist that I couldn't say that I've seen live, but that all changes in June, as I have tickets to see IU in London!!!! :queen:


I was already heading back home in June, as I have a few family birthdays. So, when IU announced her world tour and I saw that she was going to London in June, I knew then that it was now or never. Because, let's be honest, I knew that it would've been near on impossible to get tickets to one of her Asian concerts.

And I honestly can't believe that it's finally happening! :yolk: Because I never thought that I would be blessed with listening to IU's voice in the flesh and I had pretty much already accepted that as being fact.
But, here we are. A dream of mine about to be fulfilled, and the fact that I can soon say that I have seen all of my favourite artists!!!



IU MY QUEEN, NOT LONG NOW!!!!! :pandahappy: :pandalove:
Lucky!

Get happy snaps too
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
ehem BLACKPINK??? YOU SHOULD TAKEN ME :pandamad:
LUCKYYYY
I've seen Blackpink twice :jenniesmug: In 2018 at their dome concert in Osaka and again in 2019 at their concert in London.

Lucky!

Get happy snaps too
I'll try and get some decent photos during some of the MCing :sanapray: But during the performances I always want to appreciate being in the moment without distractions :pandahappy:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I have never been to any Kpop concerts...
I hope that you get the chance to soon! :sanapray:

It took me 8 years of being a fan of Taeyeon before I went to my first kpop concert.... (fan since 2009 and saw Taeyeon in 2017)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I hope that you get the chance to soon! :sanapray:

It took me 8 years of being a fan of Taeyeon before I went to my first kpop concert.... (fan since 2009 and saw Taeyeon in 2017)
no one I like comes to my country haha
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,727
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I've seen Blackpink twice :jenniesmug: In 2018 at their dome concert in Osaka and again in 2019 at their concert in London.



I'll try and get some decent photos during some of the MCing :sanapray: But during the performances I always want to appreciate being in the moment without distractions :pandahappy:
awww niceeee
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
we share same nugu countries??? lol

(actually kpop groups do come down under) they just don't come to my nugu city
I mean no one comes to Switzerland
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
same like Australia is a big country and it's easier for me to travel to Singapore than it is for me to travel across Austrlia lol
So true
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread