Comeback I am so attracted to Minnie from (G)I-dle (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I don't like her hair this comeback, tbh :yolk:

But she's very pretty, indeed
I prefer her without bangs tbh
but she is so pretty :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
Well tbh not everyone will like her with bangs, but I like girls with bangs and Minnie for me suits it perfectly lol :pepelgbt:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes stan minnie
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread