I am so glad WANNA ONE is no longer a thing (1 Viewer)

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I liked them as a group, but some of those songs are GOLD and really shows how good they are individually.

Wouldn't mind a reunion though
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s interesting how most of them have gone solo. I didn’t listen to Wanna One much at all (I only knew about three or four of the member’s names), but I’m liking their solos so far. I’m kinda glad Wanna One passed me by so I’m knowing them as rookie solos.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It’s interesting how most of them have gone solo. I didn’t listen to Wanna One much at all (I only knew about three or four of the member’s names), but I’m liking their solos so far. I’m kinda glad Wanna One passed me by so I’m knowing them as rookie solos.
The companies saw how IOI went and learned what not to do. Due to that the wanna one members are actually having decent careers
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most probably, I don’t blame them really, especially after seeing Pledis and Pristin.
The Pristin thing happened after then members went solo. I would say Sejeong and whatever group she is in and Chaeyeon and Dia are the main reasons. Pristin was actually quite successful at debut despite being a large group so that wouldve gave them even more the reason to form a group
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread