I am so sad ... (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I made a new friend yesterday and we were having so much fun ... and today guess what ...
we have talked a lot again and suddenly just few minutes ago I got blocked for literally no reason ...

:pepecry1::pepecry2::pepeslippy:​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
awh man.. but maybe it's not you, who knows their reasons... I know it sucks but maybe try to distract yourself until you feel better ..
I WANT TO KNOW WHY :pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
tell me about it girlie, I know the feeling all too well but some answers we just never get....... sad but true :(
well I made a new account and will try to find out :naeunstare:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm so sorry to hear this! honestly it doesn't make sense to me because why would you block someone who you enjoyed talking to? i hope things get better for you soon, who knows maybe you'll find out why they did this
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i'm so sorry to hear this! honestly it doesn't make sense to me because why would you block someone who you enjoyed talking to? i hope things get better for you soon, who knows maybe you'll find out why they did this
maybe because I am too active ... :pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@eclipsoul @kodoku just see the reference she let me

I am so grateful that she decided to message me! Never have met someone so interesting and amazing!
I love how the conversation just flows, she is really a unique person and adorable! :3
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't have any idea why they would block you... I hope everything will be ok
especially when that person gives you such a cute reference on your profile :nakypog:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
well :nekosweat: as some1 who could totally be that person:
if u reached out to them first, they probably didn't want to talk to you but felt pressured to be polite
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
well :nekosweat: as some1 who could totally be that person:
if u reached out to them first, they probably didn't want to talk to you but felt pressured to be polite
I don’t think so :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Like @Jimimis said, they could of felt pressured to be polite. It could also be that they were with a friend and decided to 'troll'
I've done that multiple times for a laugh with my friends when I did actually like talking to that person...
I am not really like that :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don’t think so :nakypog:
Like I actually kinda really hate talking to people 99% of the time, it’s not an attack on u personally it’s just a way some people are
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Like I actually kinda really hate talking to people 99% of the time, it’s not an attack on u personally it’s just a way some people are
Mystery :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jimimis

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Besides what Jimimis and Darth said. People also sometimes think that they can't keep up with another persons tempo. I for one can not constantly talk with someone. I need like 90% of my day for myself or someone in person and maybe 10% chatting with someone.

And trust me what the 2 of them said is quite logical seeing as you are someone that answers stuff really really quickly, some people dislike that, I for one would rather get a message 5 minutes later :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Besides what Jimimis and Darth said. People also sometimes think that they can't keep up with another persons tempo. I for one can not constantly talk with someone. I need like 90% of my day for myself or someone in person and maybe 10% chatting with someone.

And trust me what the 2 of them said is quite logical seeing as you are someone that answers stuff really really quickly, some people dislike that, I for one would rather get a message 5 minutes later :haylul:
Well my friend is someone that answers really fast too so idk :haylul: But you are right, I usually answer fast :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I usually end up blocking people a lot. Especially on skype the old days. I had over 50 people blocked there.
It's just a part of life really and they usually never give a reason. You'll make new friends.

They don't deserve you if they feel the need to get rid of you like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread