I am such an overthinker (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I went out for a walk and when I was almost home, I realized that I don’t have my keys. I started to think where they can be and I thought I lost them in the store when I took the bag out of my pocket (yes to less plastic). I even wanted to go back (a 40 minutes walk) because no one was at home anyway so I didn’t have how to get in. Halfway, I decided to go back home because it was quite late and I didn’t have battery. I was already checking where I can get a copy of my key :pandarolleyes:
Anyway, my bf left his class earlier and came home to find me in front of the door and my keys casually staying in the living room :lisalaugh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Did your keys enjoy themselves?
:dubuthink:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Did your keys enjoy themselves?
:dubuthink:
probably :wimwim: they were very comfy at home while I was already portraying the scenario with me dropping them in Lidl :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for real :nekosweat: Sometimes I try to remember if I locked the door or not :lisalaugh:
I got to the store once and couldn't find my credit card, but it turned out for the first time in ages i had taken it out and put it in my coat pocket. I was so worried though :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I got to the store once and couldn't find my credit card, but it turned out for the first time in ages i had taken it out and put it in my coat pocket. I was so worried though :lisalaugh:
ngl it sounds so relatable :lisalaugh: glad it was there tho
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread