...member. I was someone on here before but since I deactivated the account for 359 days, I can't go back on.
So I want you to guess who I am except for the people who already know who I am.
We'll play a game!
If you can guess who I am, I will post a special Girl Group MV from one of my biases and if you can't guess, then I'll post a Boy Group MV or a Girl Group MV from not from any of my biases.
@goyo @PinkPrincess @OnlyCalB @Ozymandias
You guys can't guess since you already know who I am, right? lol
So I want you to guess who I am except for the people who already know who I am.
We'll play a game!
If you can guess who I am, I will post a special Girl Group MV from one of my biases and if you can't guess, then I'll post a Boy Group MV or a Girl Group MV from not from any of my biases.
@goyo @PinkPrincess @OnlyCalB @Ozymandias
You guys can't guess since you already know who I am, right? lol