I AM THIS CLOSE TO SMITING MY SPANISH TEACHER (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
THIS LADY MAKES ME WANNA GO FERAL. AND NO NOT FERAL IN THE WAY I AM OVER SUNOOS SMILE BUT FERAL AS IN RIP HER THROAT OUT AND STOMP ON HER LIVER FERAL

AGAIN MISS DOUGLAS IF YOU CANT SPEAK SPANISH DONT TRY ME BITCH I WILL END YOU.

:pepeheart:
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
THIS LADY MAKES ME WANNA GO FERAL. AND NO NOT FERAL IN THE WAY I AM OVER SUNOOS SMILE BUT FERAL AS IN RIP HER THROAT OUT AND STOMP ON HER LIVER FERAL

AGAIN MISS DOUGLAS IF YOU CANT SPEAK SPANISH DONT TRY ME BITCH I WILL END YOU.

:pepeheart:
STOP I JUST SNORTED AND EVERY LOOKED AT ME NFISJUIGEFB
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread