- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,952
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Thank you!!!have a good time!
Not sure but its gonna take 6-7 hours by bushave fun! How far are you going?![]()
That’s fairly farNot sure but its gonna take 6-7 hours by bus![]()
YeahThat’s fairly far![]()
Sounds like a great tripYeahand its gonna be hot, plus all the pollution and noise
![]()
YupSounds like a great trip![]()
Hope to get than messageYupI will message you if I am back in 1 piece
![]()
I got here in 1 pieceHope to get than message![]()
I didn't dieAwesome, hope you have fun and don't die. /gen
![]()
Good job, I always believed in you!I didn't dielook at me, I'm amazing
![]()