Appreciation I am updating some reviews here (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
So between yesterday and today, I could listen to PINS, Ellis (the half of the album), Pretty Vicious, Stryper, IZ*ONE and Finding Kate.
I can say that the albums I have liked the most were IZ*ONE, Finding Kate, Stryper and Pretty Vicious.
I have enjoyed Ellis so far and I found PINS' one average but they weren't that great compared to the others I listed just before.
@Yachii imao Stryper's album was really fitting my taste, same for IZ*ONE thanks to @gardenofeden @gayzone

I was already familiar with IZ*ONE's full album honestly, but I didn't listen to it that much since it got out.

​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
ahhh, i was kinda expecting you to say bloom*iz soo

do you have a favourite track in the album?
Imao Spaceship is my fave 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I thought it would fit. I think the only difference is just the lyrics content. If you can go beyond that, the music is really good.
hmm how did you know? my taste is really diverse :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread