I asked my bf to get his foot up on my dash... (1 Viewer)

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
In the car, top-down, black shades on uh-huh (Lookin’ so good, can I add?)
And I just broke up with my man like mm-hmm (A very, very silly, silly man)
One ex in the passenger seat ’cause I’m done (Done, yeah, never, ever going back)
Down, down, rude boy, get your foot up on my dash
Got all the receipts, I’m a businesswoman

Littlе bit of heartbreak
A little bit of "How could you do that?"
A littlе bit of talking out your ass
A little bit of “Look at what you had but could not hold”
And that’s on you, baby, too bad
I’m about to make it heard as I vroom vroom
Ice cold how I leave you ’lone
But please tell your mother I’ma miss her so
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread