Musixmatch is a platform that shows synced lyrics based on the song you're playing. There is a mobile app and there is a desktop version as well. If you are learning Korean, it is an amazing tool to have to expand your vocabulary and improve Hangul reading. All Korean songs are sadly originally transcribed in Hangul, but there is romanization translation as well.
Users can contribute with lyrics and their synchronisation but Curators make sure everything is alright and valid. After hard work on syncing many songs, I finally became a Curator. My primary focus are Korean songs, so if you bump into a song that does not have lyrics, let me know and I will write them out, transcribe them into romanization and sync for you!
Users can contribute with lyrics and their synchronisation but Curators make sure everything is alright and valid. After hard work on syncing many songs, I finally became a Curator. My primary focus are Korean songs, so if you bump into a song that does not have lyrics, let me know and I will write them out, transcribe them into romanization and sync for you!