COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

i bought a new graphics card today (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i got a rtx 3070

yall dont understand how hard it was for me to get this card, it was practically sold out, and i had to subscribe to two discords for stock updates but best buy came in clutch and had a big drop and I managed to get one.

I had three dollars in my account earlier today because of it but money bought me happiness today and that's all that matters

Current mood: Oprah running on hot coals - GIF on Imgur

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
can somebody comment that you think this was a good decision, even if you dont think it was a good decision, im trying to cope with the loss of my money
:yolk:
it's an amazing decision, that graphics card is gonna change everything

Reactions Received
KS Coins
omg congrats!!!!!!!!!! :sj_weary: your games are going to run so good
I also think it will be a worthy investment

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
UserBenchmark: Nvidia RTX 3070

A recommendation, use this site if you're ever unsure as to what to take and yes, you're games will be running as smoothly as butter on ice.
I'm gonna be buying a new graphics card soon too just not that one cause it's expensive for my range.

Good job on finding it tho. My only way of knowing if theres something in stock is to check all the sites manually but I usually just don't try cause sht doesn't suddenly appear here, if it's here, it's here, if it's not... it never will be.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
it's an amazing decision, that graphics card is gonna change everything
the way my hands were shaking when I was trying to check out, best buy is really good at combatting bots and scalpers, I had a good five minutes to get my order compared to other sites like newegg or amazon which would be sold out in literal seconds.

this was the last thing I needed cause I recently upgraded the rest of my pc minus my graphics card earlier this year. after this, I'm not touching my pc for the next three years.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
UserBenchmark: Nvidia RTX 3070

A recommendation, use this site if you're ever unsure as to what to take and yes, you're games will be running as smoothly as butter on ice.
I'm gonna be buying a new graphics card soon too just not that one cause it's expensive for my range.

Good job on finding it tho. My only way of knowing if there's something in stock is to check all the sites manually but I usually just don't try cause sht doesn't suddenly appear here, if it's here, it's here, if it's not... it never will be.
my pc will basically be able to play any game considering I'm only playing at 1080p, I'm so excited to start being able to play cyberpunk smoothly, my 1070 was starting to show its age.

in terms of stock, there's a big issue when it comes to cards. it was even worse two months ago, if you have a micro center around you, you might have an easier time getting a card.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
can somebody comment that you think this was a good decision, even if you dont think it was a good decision, im trying to cope with the loss of my money
:yolk:
If it makes you feel any better I spent £200 on a Funko Pop once, I mean I got no idea how expensive ur graphics card was but I can bet it'll be a whole lot more useful than a Funko Pop figure that's for sure so you definitely spent your money wiser than me

Reactions Received
KS Coins
If it makes you feel any better I spent £200 on a Funko Pop once, I mean I got no idea how expensive ur graphics card was but I can bet it'll be a whole lot more useful than a Funko Pop figure that's for sure so you definitely spent your money wiser than me
Funko pops are nice though.
I’ve been thinking about this all day but if you buy something and it makes you feel happy then you shouldn’t feel bad about it. I’m trying to adapt that mindset, as long as you’re happy with your purchase and you don’t have a shopping addiction, I don’t see the problem with spending a little more money on something every once in a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread