I bought another--- (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Do you have a picture of the dress?
No my camera is broken but it's a corset dress from the 90's or was it 40's eh idk it was from that time period :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yet u bought it? Omo

Sad life. I had such experience too :wimwim:

I thought that i am already very thin but i can't fit in:bigcatcry:
I'm medium weight but because of my curves I couldn't fit into it and I couldn't try it on at the store because well it was a vintage store
 
  • Wow
Reactions: burnenemy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread