They come in on Wednesday 🤭
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 25 June 2022 #1 They come in on Wednesday 🤭 Reactions: Mangoey, Chaeee and Willow
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 25 June 2022 #2 Oh and an e'last album Reactions: Mangoey
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 25 June 2022 #3 What do they look lik? Reactions: tai
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 25 June 2022 #4 Reverie said: What do they look lik? Click to expand...
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 25 June 2022 #5 they look nice
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 25 June 2022 #6 Mangoey said: they look nice Click to expand... I paid like 80 for them 😭😭😭 Reactions: Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 25 June 2022 #7 Ilyedward said: I paid like 80 for them 😭😭😭 Click to expand... shoes are so expensive for no reason I swear I had a friend who paid 800 for a pair of green Nike Dunk Lows and 200 of it was for shipping/customs 💀
Ilyedward said: I paid like 80 for them 😭😭😭 Click to expand... shoes are so expensive for no reason I swear I had a friend who paid 800 for a pair of green Nike Dunk Lows and 200 of it was for shipping/customs 💀
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 25 June 2022 #8 Those are dope, my type of shoe!
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 25 June 2022 #9 Ilyedward said: Click to expand... I have the same shoe. Personally I think it has too many laces. I now have orange puma shoes.
Ilyedward said: Click to expand... I have the same shoe. Personally I think it has too many laces. I now have orange puma shoes.
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,172 Reactions Received 18,927 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,833 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 25 June 2022 #10 Ilyedward said: Click to expand... Step on me Reactions: tai
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 26 June 2022 #11 Cute