I think the first book was also made into a drama called The Untamed :pandahappy:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 1 January 2022 #1 I think the first book was also made into a drama called The Untamed Reactions: brekker
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 1 January 2022 #2 and the second one is also being made into a drama :) good choices, both! Reactions: Magician
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 1 January 2022 #3 A+ choices! Reactions: Magician
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 1 January 2022 #4 brekker said: and the second one is also being made into a drama :) good choices, both! Click to expand... I will definitely check both shows out! PrideInBaek said: A+ choices! Click to expand... Thank you!
brekker said: and the second one is also being made into a drama :) good choices, both! Click to expand... I will definitely check both shows out! PrideInBaek said: A+ choices! Click to expand... Thank you!