I built my first little Lego set (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It’s not much, but I do like it. This set is an Animal Crossing one so I was excited to build it. Hopefully building Lego sets won’t be a new hobby because it might be expensive :nekosweat:

IMG_3879.jpeg
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,500
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
that is super cuteee!
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
So cute!
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,457
Reactions Received
9,468
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,988
Gender
Male
It’s not much, but I do like it. This set is an Animal Crossing one so I was excited to build it. Hopefully building Lego sets won’t be a new hobby because it might be expensive :nekosweat:

IMG_3879.jpeg
Nice.

I read somewhere that Kre-O is compatible with Lego. Kre-O's also less expensive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread