- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,441
- Reactions Received
- 39,054
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,664
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
WHY are people laughing at this? this is ANIMAL CRUELTY!!! how to cook a kitten???
No cats where hurt and I wouldn't hurt a cat. I promise.I just care a lot about cats.
why are you so evil?No cats where hurt and I wouldn't hurt a cat. I promise.And to make it up to you I'll cook a puppy for dinner tomorrow.
i will explain it to better for you just in case, so you dont worry <3WHY are people laughing at this? this is ANIMAL CRUELTY!!! how to cook a kitten???
An d no, Pandaman, I do not work for PETA or the SPCA - I just care a lot about cats.
ohhhhhhhhhhh ok I guess I can't take that kind of joke.i will explain it to better for you just in case, so you dont worry <3
it was an edited video with different kittens being put in the pot (not turned on) of different color furs, so they werent actually getting harmed or 'burnt', every time the lid was lifted it was a new clip and different kitten. just a silly little joke based on the range of fur colors. ^^
and also I need to maybe stop judging a video by its title
In this day and age it’s best to confirm what the content is, people love all kinds of clickbait titles to get their views up, so cases where the title is crazy but content is just funny or cute are all too commonand also I need to maybe stop judging a video by its title
yeah, sorry... you're not going to wp me are you?In this day and age it’s best to confirm what the content is, people love all kinds of clickbait titles to get their views up, so cases where the title is crazy but content is just funny or cute are all too common![]()
Nah of course not. I just mentioned it because I definitely have had points where I saw the title of a video and got angry or whatnot and it turned out not to actually be like thatyeah, sorry... you're not going to wp me are you?
My dear, if there's one thing I understand is that not everyone can handle my type of humor. Nor do I mind you standing up to me when you think I might be wrong. The worst things happen when we standby in silence. It didn't occur to me anyone might not realize what's going on. But I can see how if you feel disgust and look away you might not see the entire story. As for being called evil. I have my evil moments and I've been called far worse in my life.
you were evil long before you met me@Selfmate did it!![]()