I came back for a quick second (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2021
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
1,935
Location
꒱ ↷🖇🥛🎐☁
Website
stan-pink-fantasy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Femalez
Gender
Non-Binary, Other
Hello. I came back for now to say goodbye!
There is a high chance you'll never see me again but its still not 100%
As Rei Ami says "Not such a bad bitch when i'm on my own."
Ily online wifey @Peachy_Tae and online child @catqirljooe

This was Poppy!
bye :(( i'll miss you :pandasad:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello. I came back for now to say goodbye!
There is a high chance you'll never see me again but its still not 100%
As Rei Ami says "Not such a bad bitch when i'm on my own."
Ily online wifey @Peachy_Tae and online child @catqirljooe

This was Poppy!
Ily too I'll miss youuu:sadcat::sadcat::pepecry1::pepecry1::pandasad::nekolove::nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Strawberry_Poppy

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wishing you all the best :bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm sad to see you go but I hope you're leaving to take care of yourself and hopefully you begin to feel better and happier.

Sending my love and good luck-hope I get to see you again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread