I can accept a lot of things, but this- (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
It's been a long run Sha but i believe you'll rise again
Nah reaching 24000 posts here took me almost 5 yrs n I don't hv the intensity level necessary to continue my streak(plus kimsguardian, yerichu, moguri n others bogart my sources/links of threads to post n I just lack inspo/incentive to post as much as I did pre-2023: I suspect kimsguardian is fishing from same pond where I catch my sources/links/thread ideas but posts throughout the day whereas I only post after 00:00kst until I fulfil 15 daily post task n kiv whatever pops up thereafter till next 00:00 kst by which time kimsguardian has posted n made it obsolete LOL) I'm out of this rat race n leave it to the younger/newer users like kimsguardian/yerichu/starz/moguri to lead the high post daily race, n therefore top poster of the mth/yr/all time list. LOL
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,806
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,141
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Just about 250 more to go :sakUwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread