Game I can guess your bias. (2 Viewers)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
From any group. All you need to do is comment the group you want me to guess from and another bias (not from the same group)

For more certification here’s a example
My bias is Jeongyeon
Can you guess my bias from Red Velvet?
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
My bias is Sana.
Guess my OMG bias :susPepe:

Also your RV bias Idk :yolk: Is it Irene? :wimwim:
It’s actually joy :pepeheart:
But that’s only an example


Well I see you like cute girls that can be sexy at the same time . Great at dance soooo Yooa
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It’s actually joy :pepeheart:
But that’s only an example


Well I see you like cute girls that can be sexy at the same time . Great at dance soooo Yooa
Close close, like Yooa's a strong, strong wrecker but it's Hyojung by a thread. I like her bubbly personality, same as Sana and they're both so cute. Yooa does seem more similar tho with that cute-sexy dichotomy :sanapray:
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Close close, like Yooa's a strong, strong wrecker but it's Hyojung by a thread. I like her bubbly personality, same as Sana and they're both so cute. Yooa does seem more similar tho with that cute-sexy dichotomy :sanapray:
Aww she’s so adorable I personally Bias Seunghee. Shes just so precious for this world :nekolove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Aww she’s so adorable I personally Bias Seunghee. Shes just so precious for this world :nekolove:
They're all so adorable :maheart:
I love Arin too coz she's such a sweet and polite maknae, I prefer them over evil/savage maknaes :yolk:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
My bias is Momo
Could you guess my GFRIEND bias
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread