I can never hear the UKs national anthem right (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
At least the song that seems to be most agreed upon as the UKs national anthem. The reason is that I’ve known a patriotic song to that tune since I was young, so the different lyrics throws me off

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Does one count as brit if their family member has the ethnicity/ in their blood
but have not been to the uk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Does one count as brit if their family member has the ethnicity/ in their blood
but have not been to the uk
Everyone circumstances are different and different people will differ in their opinion on what count. I don't think you necessarily need to have been but it may be easier to say that for some people they have a strong tie while others may have less of a tie. But theres still not really one set way of viewing it.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Everyone circumstances are different and different people will differ in their opinion on what count. I don't think you necessarily need to have been but it may be easier to say that for some people they have a strong tie while others may have less of a tie. But theres still not really one set way of viewing it.
different strokes. mine is like 20%t to 25% i

all the Asian me considerably knocks it down a peg..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I prefer this version...



:joysip:

I'm anti monarchy and support the ideology of the UK becoming a Republic with an elected head of state....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I prefer this version...



:joysip:

I'm anti monarchy and support the ideology of the UK becoming a Republic with an elected head of state....
The video is unavailable in the US :coronawimwim: What is it of?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SeulPika

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
'God Save the Queen' by the British punk band the Sex Pistols.
Just listened to it and I like it but I wouldn't confuse with with these two songs ofc :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread