COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I can now safely say i stan a solo artist that isn't Jay Park (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Woo
Won
Jae

My god has this kid showed me a unique god damn style and music, i haven't even listened to his stuff, actual songs he's released under AOMG
I've only watched him on SMTM6 but he is like the thing i was searching for in some way

Thank you for blessing me with this kid... my lord Jay Park :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg my boy
stan the demon Woo Won Jae. He surely will suprise us with even more crazy good songs.
Bless him for going to SMTM, for winning agaist the Devil Ignito, for choosing the right team with Team TigerBizzy, and than joining his friends Loco and Gray in AOMG.
Bless Jay for signing his ass up with AOMG and trusting him and just wanting him to make the music Wonjae wants to do

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

THIS is why Jay is the best Ceo and it's just such a precious interview/video on the AOMG channel

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Excuse me you dont stan Gaho? :nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo:

Song isn't really my type tho :maheart:
I count him as PLT just like i count most solos that are in a group. And i'm still not 100% PLT but i like them so damn much that i basically am a stan, since i literally like all of the songs i've heard, i still need to listen to all of them though that's usually when i call myself a true stan

This video shows him off better tbh, i wish there were subtitles cause the text he writes is really what made me like him

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship

THIS is why Jay is the best Ceo and it's just such a precious interview/video on the AOMG channel
Remind me to watch this i really need to watch it lol

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Remind me to watch this i really need to watch it lol
I will :maheart:
and it really is just nice to see them. There is such a video for almost everyone who joins AOMG :D and they generally upload some quality content on youtube.
btw. I don't know if you are aware of it but Jay did some subs for videos too lol. if you see something hella wierd it mostly him. :D

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I will :maheart:
and it really is just nice to see them. There is such a video for almost everyone who joins AOMG :D and they generally upload some quality content on youtube.
btw. I don't know if you are aware of it but Jay did some subs for videos too lol. if you see something hella wierd it mostly him. :D
I'm totally not surprised ahahhaha it's something really Jay-like tbh
I need to get my head into k-hiphop more after SMTM, and i will as soon as i'm done with 777

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm totally not surprised ahahhaha it's something really Jay-like tbh
I need to get my head into k-hiphop more after SMTM, and i will as soon as i'm done with 777
you should :D most KHH fans are chill and just enoy the show that the rappers are giving us. And it's cool to see rappers dating. Like Beenzino has been in a relationship for a long time already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread