I cannot believe this just happened… (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I am currently sitting in my car for lunch, and the store is full of people purchasing items for Christmas. As I’m trying to eat my lunch and enjoy music a woman gets out of the passenger seat of a truck And knocks on my window. Unsure why… I obviously did not know her, but I thought she was a regular, who recognized me. As I rolled down my window, she asked if I was just gonna sit there, or move my car because she needs the parking space. I told her no there’s more parking spots in the back. Her tone was very offputting and it got worse when I told her that. She looked annoyed on me and said something about my ass just sitting there. Like I’m at lunch???. She goes back into the car and drives away. My lunch is almost over and I have to go inside, but lmaooo I could imagine she probably told the manager.

sucks to suck
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Update: She did tell a manager lmaooo. Also people really out here fighting for shopping carts. someone stole from an sweet old man when he had his back turned :((
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread