Appreciation I CANNOT BREATHE (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



I SERIOUSLY CANNOT BREATHE. I CHOKED ON AIR WHILE DYING OVER THIS. THIS IS JUST TOOO MUCH

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I have no idea how I came across this video and I have no idea who this guy is but this video is HILARIOUS! I love it.

MAKE SURE TO WATCH IT EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TURN INTO A WEREWOLF.
MY CHEST HURTS FROM LAUGHING SO MUCH​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is gold omg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Suzy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread